Wed, 27 March 2013
SPOILER FREE RED Tour Discussion
Join Belle, Maya, Diane, and Steve for a spoiler-free discussion of Taylor Swift's RED Tour. We discuss general changes from the Speak Now World tour, how to get pit passes for RED, and Taylor's special guests and "wild card" acoustic songs each night. Happy listening!
In Episode 55:
- Remember to vote Taylor Swift for ACMs' Entertainer of the Year!
- We discuss RED Tour spoilers... Steve doesn't want anyone to ruin the show for him, so we won't ruin the show for you!
- Pit Pass FAQs -- How and when to get 'em
- Changes from the Speak Now show -- no more arm lyrics every night, but Taylor will wear... pants?
- Club RED is the new T-Party
- Taylor's bringing back some special guests on tour... Nelly in St. Louis, MO and Emma Routh, a 7 year old girl battling Fanconi Anemia, in Charlotte, NC
- Taylor gets cues from fans as to what to play during her acoustic set!
- What would Taylor do if they brought a goat on stage during "I Knew You Were Trouble"?
- Swifties are listening to "Still Into You" by Paramore
Direct download: Episode_55_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:13am PDT
Mon, 11 March 2013
This is a Taylor Talk episode like you've never heard before. In this super-long, super-fun new episode, we beef up the panel with loads of testosterone by giving our weekly female panelists the boot. Instead, I (Adam) am joined by three special guests: Agustin of TheSwiftAgency.com, Eric of MuggleCast and Game of Owns Podcast fame, and Steve whose Taylor Swift YouTube videos have been spotted in countless news articles around the world. Ever wonder what it's like in the mind of a male Swifty? Listen to Episode 54 to find out.
In Episode 54:
ALL THE GUYS:
- How did this group of guys become Taylor fans?
- How can male listeners relate to songs written from a female perspective?
- What's it like being a guy in a predominantly female fanbase?
- Are you ever uncomfortable being a guy in a crowd of teenage girls at a Taylor Swift concert?
- Sponsorship from Diet Coke vs Covergirl: Why should a guy care who sponsors Taylor?
- Where's all the male merch?!?!
- Do you ever think Taylor unfairly represents males in her songs?
- Finally, do guys like Taylor Swift for her music or because she's "hot?"
- Our all-male panel discusses the highly controversial quote from Taylor Swift's Vanity Fair article:
"There's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women.
- Find out why our male cast thinks this quote was taken out of context, who ACTUALLY said it and more.
- To keep in touch with our guys, follow them on Twitter: Agustin (@TheSwiftAgency), Eric (@Spielerman), and Steve (@SteveDitch)
Direct download: Episode_54_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:27am PDT
Tue, 5 March 2013
The Last Time
In this episode, the hosts Adam, Maya, Diane, and Haley keep you up-to-date on all things Taylor Swift include Ed Sheeran dating rumors, the Z100 contest, and paper towel dispensers. We also go in-depth with "The Last Time," an underrated song off the RED album. You don't want to miss it!
In Episode 53:
- Make sure to wish Adam a happy birthday @adambromberg!
- Scandal alert? No... We're sure Taylor & Ed Sheeran are just friends
- We take apart "The Last Time" as the prequel to "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- Adam says the song is boring, and the girls defend it!
- Do Taylor's ex-boyfriend's analyze her albums?
- If you win the Z100 contest, meet Taylor, and tell her about the podcast, you can be our newest host AND get a personalized Adam hug ;)
- Make sure to check out the IKYWT 10 best remixes!
- Swifties are listening to "Heart Attack" by Demi Lovato
Direct download: Episode_53_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:24am PDT