Wed, 1 January 2014
Episode 112 - Happy 2014 Swifties! In Episode 112 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss what we think Taylor Swift will achieve in 2014. Could this be the year she wins a Golden Globe? What about an Oscar? Taylor will also release her fifth studio album this year, and she teases "this [album] just started on new territory." Let us know what you're excited about for Taylor Swift in 2014, and enjoy the show!
But wait, in other Taylor Talk news, the Podcast Awards are this Sunday! Tune in via life stream this Sunday at 6:30pm PST on podcastawards.com to see if Taylor Talk won the Best Entertainment and People's Choice Podcast Awards!
Highlights of Episode 112 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast:
- The Podcast Awards will be aired via live stream this Sunday at 6:30pm PST on podcastawards.com.
- What do you think Taylor would like to achieve in 2014?
- "I would love to get to go the Oscars someday. That’s why I’m so happy to get to be a part of movies."
- Could "Sweeter Than Fiction" get Taylor Swift an Oscar?
- Be sure to watch The 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards next Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014 9:00pm on CBS. Our girl is nominated for Favorite Country Artist!
- We predict that Taylor Swift will win the People's Choice Award. I hope we're right!
- Could Taylor add RED Tour dates for Asia in the spring?
- Diane plans her 23th birthday party... seeing The Giver in theaters.
- Taylor talks about her fifth album: "A great deal of what will happen this year has to do with what will happen this next month." What does that mean?!?
Direct download: 112_Episode_112_-_Taylor_Swift_In_2014_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:00pm PDT