Episode 174 - Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss never go out of style. In Episode 174 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss the Vogue feature on one of our favorite female friendships: Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss! The pair talked about how “normal” they are and competed in a hilarious Vogue competition to determine who is the best best friend. We also discuss the #StyleMemories and consider how the “Style” music video would be different if those clips had been included. What was your favorite news story from this week? Let us know in the comments below. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 174 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift PodcastMain Discussion: “Style” Memories and Taylor Swift & Karlie Kloss in Vogue
– What’s your favorite #StyleMemories video?
– Fun fact: “Style”
was written on February 19, 2014.
– Taylor and Karlie Kloss have graced the cover of Vogue together! Check out their Vogue feature
on news stands now.
– Vogue interviews Taylor and Karlie about their friendship that started at a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and on a trip to Big Sur.
– Taylor Swift wants to regain control of her narrative — we think she’s owning it.
– What does the future of Big Machine look like? Billboard
has some ideas.
– Wonderland is now available for purchase in the iTunes US Store!
– Taylor Swift sang with Paul McCartney on SNL’s 40th anniversary after party and it was the highlight of her life.
– Fun fact: Stump the Host is one of our favorite games on the podcast!
– Swifties are listening to “Yours” and “Ghost” by Ella Henderson.
– Taylor will make an appearance with Ed Sheeran on BBC 1 Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw on Feb. 24th.
– The BRIT Awards are on Feb. 25th.
– The Juno Awards will air on March 15th.
– The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards are on March 28th.
– March 29th are the iHeartRadio Music Awards.