Sun, 16 February 2014
Episode 121 - Taylor Swift, you are the best thing that's ever been mine! In Episode 121 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts discuss "Mine" in honor of this past Valentines Day. "Mine" is perhaps one of Taylor's only true love songs, but is it actually true or just a day dream? Contact us to let us know what you think of the song. In other news, the RED Tour is coming to Asia. Check out taylorswift.com/REDtourAsia for tour dates and where to buy tickets. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 121 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: "Mine" Song Analysis:
- Taylor said this song is about "finding someone who would make you believe in love"
- We love the depth the music video adds to the line "you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter."
- How crazy was it to see Taylor Swift pregnant in the video?
- Fun fact: Taylor Swift picked her music video sons after meeting them in an ice cream parlor in Nashville.
- Diane fangirls remembering when Taylor performing "Mine" live on the b-stage in Indiana.
- What do you think of Taylor's new short haircut?
- Hooray! The RED Tour is coming to Asia!
- We're dusting off our ask.fm account, so if you ask us something, we'll answer :)
- If Taylor were an Olympic athlete, what sport would she participate in?
- If Swifties ruled the world, a "pathetic single girls party" will be a holiday
Direct download: 121_Episode_121_-_Mine_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:23pm PST