Sun, 13 April 2014
How Taylor Influences Other Artists? - Episode 129 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - Ed Sheeran - Florida Georgia Line - Hunter Hayes - Austin Mahone - Brett Eldredge
Episode 129 - There’s no doubt that Taylor Swift is incredibly popular, but how does she use her popularity to promote other artists? In Episode 129 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, Adam, Diane, Sami, and Steve discuss Taylor’s effect on the success of her opening acts. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 129 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – Taylor Swift’s Influence on her Opening Tour Acts:
- Some of Taylor’s openers have made it HUGE, like Hunter Hayes and Florida Georgia Line
- Taylor Swift opens the door for her openers, they just need to walk through it.
- Social media is the biggest game changer in the music industry.
- What’s the secret to success to Taylor’s tour openers? #Sweeran
- Taylor was nominated for two Billboard Awards: Top Country Artist and Top Social Artist!
- You know you’re a Swifty when your friends refer to taylor as “your girl” when they talk to you.
Direct download: 129_Episode_129_-_How_Does_Taylor_Swift_Affect_Other_Artists__-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:13pm PST