Sun, 9 March 2014
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - TSwiftOnTour - Episode 124 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - Little Black Dress - Sara Bareilles
Episode 124 - Are you ready for this Behemoth interview?! In Episode 124 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, Ashley, the creator of @TSwiftOnTour, joins us to discuss what it's like to run one of the largest Taylor Swift updating accounts on Twitter. If you're thinking about starting your own fan updating account, this is one you don't want to miss. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 124 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: Interview with the Creator of @TSwiftOnTour:
- Thinking about starting your own updating account? Ashley from @TSwiftOnTour offers some advice.
- We laugh over the wittiness of @Mamma_Swift.
- Ashley talks about what it's like to get RTed by Taylor Swift herself!
- Taylor Swift donated $100,000 from the sales of "Ronan" to the V Foundation for pediatric cancer research.
- Friendly reminder to vote for Tay in the Kid's Choice Awards and the iHeartRadioMusic Awards!
- You know you're a Swifty when you wish for Taylor Swift related stuff for your birthday!
- Did anyone else besides Diane and Maya go out and buy Taylor's H&M dress?
- Swifties are listening to "Little Black Dress" by Sara Bareilles.
Direct download: 124_Episode_124_-_TSwiftOnTour__The_Behemoth_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:03pm PDT