Episode 162 -- Just because you’re clean don’t mean you can miss Taylor Talk! In Episode 62 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss what Taylor Swift calls the most important song off her 1989 album, “Clean.” For Taylor, the song is about moving on passed a bad relationship, but you could also apply it to getting over any sort of tough situation. What do you think of the incredible imagery in “Clean”? We welcome your thoughts. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 162 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Clean” Song Analysis
– What is “Clean” about to you?
– We marvel at the imagery in nearly every single lyric in this song.
– It’s raining and she’s drowning, but she can finally breathe. What does this meeeean?
– What is the purpose of this song being the last song on 1989?
– Keep your fingers crossed that Taylor will perform “Clean” on tour!!
– We imagine what the music video for “Clean” could look like.
– That awkward moment when Taylor Swift sells more albums in her fifth week of 1989 than some artists ever sell.
– Don’t miss the 13 Days of Taylor deals at store.taylorswift.com
– You know you’re a Swifty when Sami gives you a lesson on how to sneak your headphones on in class. Hey, it’s a perfect (and secretive way) to listen to Taylor Swift!
– Swifties are listening to Imogen Heap, Taylor’s cowriter on “Clean.”
– This episode is dedicated to two very special pups, Hershey and Cooper.