Episode 159 - Nice to meet you, where you been? You should listen to Taylor Talk! In Episode 159 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss Taylor Swift’s newest single “Blank Space,” a song that originally started out as a joke to mock the fictionalized character the media created from Taylor Swift’s alleged “serial dating habits.” It’s a catchy, well-written song, and join us as we analyze the lyrics line by line. There’s no doubt that “Blank Space” will become an instant hit. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 159 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Blank Space” Song Analysis
– “Hey, I want to write this completely satirical song about the fictionalization of my personal life…” said Taylor Swift, and that became “Blank Space”
– Which “Blank Space” song lyric is your favorite?
– Sami discusses the idea that Taylor embedded a little bit of her exes into each part of the song.
– Is there a reference to “The Lucky One” in “Blank Space?”
– We discuss what “Blank Space” would look like on the 1989 World Tour.
– In the likely chance that the official music video for “Blank Space” will be released this week, Steve has a hilarious idea as to what the music video might look like.
– 1989 had the year’s largest first week sales of nearly 1.3 million!! Yeaaauh Taylor feels amazin’.
– The 1989 World Tour has been announced! Check out taylorswift.com/events
to see when it comes to your city.
– If swifties ruled the world the air would always smell like Wonderstruck.
– Swifties are listening to Cali Rodi’s “Friends Like Us.” Check out her seven free songs at CaliRodi.com.