Sun, 7 September 2014
Better Than Revenge - Episode 150 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - Swifties are also listening to Work Day by Hozier
Episode 150 - We’re better known for the things that we do on…. the podcast! In Episode 150 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss one of Taylor Swift’s most in-your-face songs, “Better Than Revenge.” Taylor wrote this at an age when she still believed that a girl could steal her boyfriend, but in light of her recent feminist admission, she’s changed her tune. What do you guys think of “Better Than Revenge”? Did your thoughts change after you listened to our feminist discussion on Episode 149? Feel free to share your thoughts. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 150 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Better Than Revenge” Song Analysis
- This song is probably inspired by a boy who broke up with Taylor in a 27 second phone call. Maybe.
- That awkward moment when The Jonas Brothers write a mean song about Taylor and she comes back with a “much better” song.
- We debate who exactly Taylor is trying to get revenge on: Camilla or Joe?
- Steve gives us a poetic rendition of “Much Better” by the Jonas Brothers. Snap if you appreciate it.
- Diane filmed a short music video for Better Than Revenge back in the day
- Do you think Taylor Swift regrets writing this song?
- Taylor performed “Shake It Off” at the German Radio Awards. Which performance did you like better: VMAs or the GRA?
- Taylor Swift was nominated for CMA Female Vocalist of the year! Did they forget Taylor’s pop now?
- You know you’re a Swifty when you started drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes because Taylor drinks them!
- Swifties (and Taylor Swift) are listening to “Work Song” by Hozier.
Direct download: 150_Episode_150_-_Better_Than_Revenge_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast_1.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:33pm PST