Episode 165 - Merry Swiftmas everyone! In Episode 165 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts give you their version of A Swiftmas Carol, the story of an evil music executive who doesn’t support Taylor Swift. Your hosts, helped by the Ghosts of Swiftmas Past, Present, and Future convince Scrooge to become a Swifty. Join us for some holiday laughs and a few surprises along the way. Here at Taylor Talk, we wish you a happy holiday season, however you choose to spend it. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 165 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: A Swiftmas Carol
– Join us for A Swiftmas Carol, the story of an evil music executive named Scrooge who doubted Taylor Swift.
– The Ghost of Swiftmas Past takes us through Taylor’s most noteworthy accomplishments.
– What’s your favorite part of the 1989 era so far? The Ghost of Swiftmas Present has an interesting perspective.
– That awkward moment when music executives predicted 1989 wouldn’t sell very much its first week. Oops.
– Taylor’s someday BFF predicts her future. Rock n Roll Hall of Fame anyone?
– Beyonce, Jay-Z, JT, and Tay NEED to do an epic collaboration.
– Bah humbug! Use this Swiftmas Carol to convert the haters to lovers in your life.
– USA Today names Taylor Swift’s 1989 as Album of the Year. Check out Brian Mansfield’s article at usatoday.com
– The GRAMMYS proves that guys can hair flip too.
– Taylor Swift is a confirmed performer at the 2015 BRIT Awards in February! Get ready for an awesome performance.
– Santa and the elves help us out with the mini-segments. They’re Swifties too!
– What are Swifties listening to? “King” by Lauren Aquilina.