Sun, 28 December 2014
Episode 166 - This just in: magazines are calling 2014 “The Year of the Swift,” but we already knew that. In Episode 166 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, our year in review episode, your hosts delve into what they believe were Taylor Swift’s top 13 moments of 2014. From finishing up the international RED Tour to selling more 1989 albums than anyone predicted, Taylor Swift has dominated the music scene in 2014. We discuss a bunch of Taylor’s biggest accomplishments this year, but let us know what your favorite was! We’d love to hear from you. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 166 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– Searching for a sound she hadn’t heard before, Taylor said “Welcome to New York” when she changed to pop music.
– Global superstar she may be, but Taylor Swift still makes time for her fans on Instagram, Tumblr, and even by sending them Christmas presents!
– Taylor came out as a feminist! Yeaaauh!
– That awkward moment when the media still thinks Taylor Swift only writes about boys.
– Remember that time Taylor topped the Canadian iTunes charts with 8 seconds of white noise?
– What was your favorite moment of 2014?
– Bigger than the Beatles? Tay’s on her way!
– Diane has about a month to get her GRAMMY announcer voice down.
– If Swifties ruled the world, it would be amazing, but also frightening!
– What do you predict Taylor Swift will do in 2015?
Direct download: 166_Episode_166_-_13_Moments_of_2014_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:34pm PST