Episode 176 - One night, he wakes. Strange look on his face. Pauses. Then says, “Have you listened to Taylor Talk? In Episode 176 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss the song that every Swifty wants played at their wedding, “You Are In Love.” Taylor Swift channeled her friends, Jack Antonoff and Lena Dunham’s relationship to describe what real, true love looks like. Taylor says that this song “sounds like love to her.” What do you think? When you think of the concept of love, does this song match up? Let us know your thoughts. Enjoy!
Also: We were nominated for BEST ENTERTAINMENT PODCAST at the 2015 Podcast Awards!!
VOTE AT PODCASTAWARDS.COM
Highlights from Episode 176 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift PodcastMain Discussion: “You Are In Love” Song Analysis
– Does “You Are In Love” sound like love
– Taylor, the ultimate wordsmith, captures the ‘little things’ in this song.
– Only on Taylor Talk would we have a discussion about the meaning of the word “and.” #LyricNerds
– Adam HATES one of the lyrics in this song with a fiery
– … but one part of “You Are In Love” always makes at least two of the hosts cry.
– First dance song vs. walking down the aisle song… where does this song fit in as a wedding song?
– Steve made a love song Spotify playlist
based on “You Are In Love.” Enjoy!
– WE’RE NOMINATED FOR BEST ENTERTAINMENT PODCAST IN THE PODCAST AWARDS! Please vote daily at podcastawards.com!
– Taylor is going to be the godmother of Jaime King and Kyle Newman’s baby! Oh… and she’s also the godmother of a furry baby, except she doesn’t know it yet.
– If this was a movie… which Taylor Swift song would be the soundtrack to Fifty Shades of Grey
– The Juno Awards will air on March 15th.
– The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards are on March 28th.
– March 29th are the iHeartRadio Music Awards.