Mon, 8 September 2014
WHAT Are Taylor's Newly Revealed Tracks From 1989 About? - SPECIAL EDITION - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - THE Swifty is listening to: Backseat Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar
SPECIAL EDITION - Taylor Swift reveals new song titles from 1989 in Rolling Stone, so we do a special edition episode of Taylor Talk! Listen as Adam, Diane, Sami, and guest host Eric (@spielerman) delve into Rolling Stone’s interview with Taylor Swift, “The Reinvention of Taylor Swift.” This article contains a wealth of information, so it was difficult to talk about everything, but we did touch on Taylor’s dating life (or lack thereof), her tight security, her decision to go pop, and most importantly… THE NEW SONG TITLES FROM 1989!! As we theorize about what each song could be about, feel free to share your opinions with us. We’ll find out on October 27th who was right Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode Scones of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: Taylor Swift's in Rolling Stone
- Although this article mentions how tight Taylor Swift's security team needs to be to keep her safe, the article is about how much Taylor Swift is loving life.
- Eric wonders if Taylor got her country pop/metaphor from a... fortune cookie?
- Taylor claims that her 1989 album is not "boy-centric," and yet nearly all of the track titles she released are about boys!
- Finish the sentence: "I Wish You Would"... what?
- It seems like at least three songs on the album could be about Harry Styles (*braces self from angry Directioners)
- Who needs an NDA when you have Taylor Swift hypnotizing you not to talk?
- Which pop super star does Taylor Swift have "Bad Blood" with? We address the likelihood of each option suggested by Billboard.
- Fun Fact: Taylor Swift listens to Kendrick Lamar's "Backseat Freestyle" when she's being swarmed by paparazzi.
Direct download: SPECIAL_EDITION_-_The_First_Tracks_Off_1989_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:57pm PDT