Wed, 13 November 2013
UNEDITED - What If "Enchanted" Were A Music Video? - Episode 98 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Episode 98 - What would you do if you could direct a Taylor Swift music video? Listen up to Episode 98 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast as your hosts -- Adam, Diane, and Steve -- pick their favorite Taylor Swift songs and wear the "director's hat" to plan the videos. We discuss different ways one could film "Enchanted," "All Too Well," and "Holy Ground," just to name a few. Let us know if you come up with any creative music video directing ideas! Happy listening :)
Highlights from Episode 98 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- Taylor Swift's appearance on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will air on December 10th on CBS.
- Which one of Taylor's songs has impacted you the most?
- Diane shocks Adam and Steve with a very "morbid" take on "Long Live"
- If you could have any Taylor Swift song made into a music video that hasn't been already, which one would you pick?
- We wear the director's hat and plan music videos for "Enchanted," "Holy Ground," "All Too Well," "The Lucky One," and "State of Grace."
- Want to wish Taylor Swift a happy birthday? Visit HappyBirthdayTaylor.com to leave Taylor Swift a birthday message. The deadline is November 20th.
- Don't forget to vote for Taylor Talk in the Podcast Awards for the People's Choice and Entertainment categories. Voting closes THIS Friday, November 15th at 9pm EST. Thank you everyone for voting!
Direct download: 98_Episode_98_-_UNEDITED_-_Taylor_Swift_Music_Videos_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:35pm PDT