Wed, 18 September 2013
Episode 82 - Join Adam and Steve for another unedited, uncut edition of Taylor Talk! The boys have a last minute Nashville discussion before the tour wraps up. They theorize on who Taylor's special guests could be as well as some fun interesting things to do in the city of Nashville. Enjoy the show!
Highlights From Episode 82 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- Adam, Diane, and Steve will be in Nashville for the last shows of the North American RED tour
- Adam and Steve's last minutes guesses on who Taylor's special guests might be in Nashville
- "Carly Simon did the Taylor Swift thing before Taylor Swift was born."
- We offer some suggestions for famous Taylor destinations in Nashville
- Sweet potato pancakes at Pancake Pantry is a MUST!
- Could a Taylor documentary be in the works?
- You should leave a voicemail on Taylor Talk… who knows? Maybe Adam will pick up the phone ;)
Direct download: Episode_82_-_UNEDITED_-_Steves_Guide_To_Nashville_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 8:49pm PDT