Episode 187 - The GRAMMY Museum provides the ultimate Taylor Swift Experience. On Episode 187 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts, Adam and Diane, visit the very special Taylor Swift exhibit at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles, California. We know that not many Swifties will make it all the way to California to see this exhibit, so it is our goal this episode to make you feel like you were there! We discuss the pieces Taylor chose to include in the displays and the unique interactive activities at the exhibit. After listening to the episode and viewing the photos and videos from the exhibit below, which piece of the exhibit would you take home with you? We’d love to hear your thoughts. Enjoy the show!
The Taylor Swift Experience will be at the GRAMMY Museum until October 4th, 2015.
Highlights from Episode 187 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: The Taylor Swift Experience at the GRAMMY Museum
– We recorded on location in Los Angeles, CA after visiting the Taylor Swift exhibit at the GRAMMY Museum.
– Fun fact: Taylor’s exhibit takes up 1/3 of the GRAMMY museum. (1/3 is pretty close to 13, eh?)
– You know you’re famous when they put your street clothes on display at a museum.
– Even Baby Taylor had a knack for business and the creative. (Her snowman artwork is to die for!)
– Adam tells you about the most underrated part of the museum that no one is talking about. Like, ever.
– Adam has a joke. Adam has joke (oh no).
– The 1989 World Tour is going to Singapore and China!
– Did you love Taylor’s acoustic version of “Holy Ground”? I’m not crying, you are.
– Swifties are listening to “Hurricane’ by Bridgit Mendler.
– Clarkie the pup shares what he thinks of Taylor Swift! (woof)
– July 6: The 1989 World Tour – Ottawa, ON, Canada
– July 7: The 1989 World Tour – Montreal, QB, Canada
– July 10 & 11: The 1989 World Tour – East Rutherford, NJ
– July 13 & 14: The 1989 World Tour – Washington, DC
– July 18 & 19: The 1989 World Tour – Chicago, IL