Sun, 17 November 2013
Episode 99 - The official music video for "The Last Time" has been released! Your hosts -- Adam, Maya, Diane and Steve -- analyze the music video and discuss whether or not a tour video was an appropriate choice for this song. We also create our own music videos for "The Last Time" as if we were the director. Let us know what you think of "The Last Time" music video, and we hope you enjoy Episode 99 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 99 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- Taylor just won the Billboard Top Package Award for the RED show!
- Be sure to watch the American Music Awards on Sunday, November 28th on ABC at 8/7c
- Main discussion: the official music video for "The Last Time" aka Taylor and Gary Lightbody's live performance of the song
- Steve wishes the X Factor UK performance of "The Last Time" would have been the official music video
- We put our "director's hats" on and plan our own music video for "The Last Time"
- This episode includes the longest argument over a door. Like ever.
- Maya gives us her own thoughts on which Taylor song she'd make into a music video.
- What would you guys think if we made our own fan-made music video of "All Too Well"?
- November 17th: Adam was nice to someone. Alert the media.
- You know you're a Swifty when you haven't slept for hours and start seeing illusions of Taylor everywhere. That sounds so scary…
- What are Swifties listening to? "Follow Your Arrow" by Kacey Musgraves.
- Thank you to everyone for voting for us in the Podcast Awards!
- New mini-segment: stump THE host! A listener sends in a trivia question for Adam :)
Direct download: 99_Episode_99_-_The_Last_Time_Music_Video_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:58pm PDT