Sun, 12 January 2014
Episode 115 - Taylor Swift will always be our golden girl. The Golden Globes aired Sunday, January 12th, and unfortunately, Taylor did not take home an award. This was the second time Taylor was nominated in the Best Original Song category; this year she was nominated for "Sweeter Than Fiction" for the movie One Chance. Although Taylor didn't win, your hosts of Episode 115 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast discuss the entire award ceremony as well as predict whether or not Taylor will be nominated for an Oscar. Let us know your thoughts on the Golden Globes in the comments below. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 115 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast:
- Taylor tells Variety magazine that "the creative process is something she can never live without."
- The rumors were true... Taylor is performing at the Grammys!
- The Golden Globes (Swifty-style) with a cute tweet from Taylor.
- Taylor Talk names Taylor best dressed! She wore a gorgeous Red Carolina Herrera dress.
- People magazine caught Jennifer Lawrence creeping up behind Taylor on the Red Carpet!
- U2 and Bono won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song for "Ordinary Love" from the film Mandela.
- It wouldn't be an award show without an little drama... This controversy is brought to you by Tina Fey.
- "Sweeter Than Fiction" is eligible for an Oscar nomination. Do you think Taylor could be nominated?
- You know you're a Swifty when you see a good tweet but it already has 13 retweets and you're too OCD to disrupt that perfection.
- Swifties are listening to "Make Your Move" by Dear Jane, a local band from Australia.
Direct download: 115_Episode_115_-_The_Golden_Globes_2014_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:40pm PST