Sun, 13 July 2014
The Future of Music According to Taylor Swift - Episode 142 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - Swifties Are Listening To "Not In That Way" by Sam Smith
Episode 142 - Join us as we discuss Taylor’s biggest news this month! Although it’s not an album five announcement, Taylor Swift has now been published in the Wall Street Journal! In Episode 142 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts talk about the WSJ entitled “For Taylor Swift, the Future of Music is a Love Story.” It’s a wonderful piece, full of great “nuggets” of industry insider information. Feel free to share your thoughts on the article, and enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 142 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – Taylor Swift’s Wall Street Journal Article
- Taylor admits piracy is on the rise, but believes artists should “realize their worth and ask for it.”
- Adam gets heated over what type of music is considered “art”
- Raise your hand if you plan on sharing Taylor’s music with your grandkids!!
- Taylor has always been a fan of the element of surprise (notice I did not say shock).
- Taylor Talk also enjoys the element of surprise… the people who’ve bought Taylor Talk t-shirts know this ;-)
- Which would you rather have: an autograph or a selfie with a celebrity?
- Awesome alert: Taylor has finally addressed the eternal genre question!
- Did you know that you can help raise money for charity AND get the chance to meet the cast of The Giver?
- Vote for Taylor so she can dominate the Teen Choice Awards!
- You know you’re a Swifty when you go to your parent’s office and fax other companies various pictures of Taylor….. Oops. Good going.
- Swifties are listening to “Not In That Way” by Sam Smith
Direct download: 142_Episode_142_-_The_Future_of_Music_According_to_Taylor_Swift_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:08pm PST