Sun, 10 August 2014
THE 5TH ALBUM IS COMING! - Episode 146 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast --- Swifties are also listening to: If You Ask Me To by MacKenzie Porter
Episode 146 - Say goodbye to the Red Era… album five is coming! In Episode 146 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts — Adam, Diane, and Sami — discuss the three clues Taylor released on Twitter and Instagram that possibly relate to her upcoming album. What’s the relationship between an elevator, Olivia, a polaroid camera, and yahoo.com? Listen up to hear our theories and be sure to share your own. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 146 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – Fifth Album Clues
- Yahoo may have spilled the beans, even though Scott Borchetta says nothing has been confirmed.
- Is there any significance to certain things being cut out of the Instagram pictures?
- We wonder if these clues also hint to the subject of the new single, not just the album announcement.
- That awkward moment when the album five announcement is actually Taylor announcing her retirement… (just kidding)
- Only the Taylor Talk hosts would have an entire discussion about capitalization
- A preview of Taylor in the The Giver has been released! What did you think?
- Be sure to check out Taylor Swift on the Tonight Show and Late Night this week!
- Raise your hand if you want a review of The Giver mini-episode this weekend! (I hope Steve & Maya are okay with this idea)
- You know you’re a Taylor Talker when you listen to Taylor Talk on the elliptical at your gym, and the lady working there has to ask you to get off the machine because you’ve been on for two hours and didn’t realize it!!
- Swifties are listening to “If You Ask Me To” - MacKenzie Porter
Direct download: 146_Episode_146_-_5th_Album_Is_Coming_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:32pm PDT