Mon, 21 April 2014
Taylor and Ingrid Michaelson - Episode 130 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - Wonderful Unknown - Give Em Hope
Episode 130 - It’s time again for Taylor Swift’s Fifth Album speculation! In Episode 130 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, the hosts talk about all the recent interactions Taylor Swift has had with Ingrid Michaelson and speculate on whether they mean something for album five and tour four.
Highlights from Episode 130 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – Taylor Swift and Ingrid Michaelson:
- Brian Mansfield overheard “it’s like the other albums were practice.” What does that mean??
- Taylor tweets with a purpose. Could her support of Ingrid Michaelson mean she might be an opener on the next tour?
- How can Taylor push the boundaries of her music abilities without alienating fans?
- Fun fact: if you invite Taylor Swift to your bridal shower, she might actually attend!
- Taylor was nominated for ELEVEN World Music Awards. You can vote everyday at worldmusicawards.com.
- You know you’re a Swifty when Taylor inspired you to ask a guy to prom! #Fearless
- Be sure to buy “Give ‘em Hope” on iTunes. It was released by Big Machine to raise money for Feeding America. 100% of the net proceeds will be donated to Feeding America.
Direct download: 130_Episode_130_-_Ingrid_and_Taylor_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:06am PST