Episode 173 - You must have a day dream look in your eye, because the “Style” music video is out!! In Episode 173 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts discuss the “Style” music video, which is Taylor’s most abstract and artistic music video to date. What were your initial impressions of the video? Did its difference from other Taylor videos throw you off? We’d love to hear your thoughts. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 173 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift PodcastMain Discussion: “Style” Music Video Analysis
– What were your initial impressions of the “Style” music video?
– The “Style” music video is less of a story and more like an artistic representation of emotion.
– The fragmented mirrors represent… memories? Or did the characters become each other?
– There’s a paper airplane necklace in this video…. Hmmm.
– Steve says Harry Styles loves Classic Mustangs
. Because they’re bros, obviously. #not
– What if clips from the “Style” video were set to “Wildest Dreams?” The result is AMAZING: endinburningflamesorparadise.tumblr.com
– Do you think this “Style” music video represents the song?
– Taylor and Karlie Kloss have graced the cover of Vogue together! Check out their Vogue feature
on news stands February 14th.
– Rumor has it that Taylor Swift is willing to record a song with Kayne West.
– You know you’re a Swifty when you dance around in your pjs getting ready for school.
– The 40th anniversary episode of SNL (feat. Taylor Swift) will air Sunday, Feb. 15th.
– The BRIT Awards are on Feb. 25th.