Mon, 13 October 2014
Out Of The Woods - Episode 155 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast --- Swifties are also listening to Strange Desire by Bleachers
This episode is one day late from our normal schedule… are we Out of the Woods yet? I hope y’all forgive us, because this song is AMAZING! In Episode 155 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, the hosts marvel at the masterpiece that is “Out of the Woods,” a song off Taylor’s upcoming album, 1989, co-written by Taylor Swift and Jack Antonoff. Taylor said this song is about the “fragility” of a relationship and tried to make the music match the frantic feeling of wondering if the relationship will end tomorrow or continue on. You know the hosts loved the song, but what did you think? Feel free to share your thoughts. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 155 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Out of the Woods” by Taylor Swift and Jack Antonoff
– Jack Antonoff, co-writer, calls this song “one of the most important things I’ve ever been a part of.”
– What were your initial reactions when you heard the song? Diane’s was one word: WHOA
– We predict that Taylor Swift will single handedly revive the Polaroid brand.
– Is the chorus too repetitive? No. This is repetition with a purpose.
– We admire Taylor and Jack’s mastery of the English language. “Built to fall apart” is amaaaazing.
– What’s your favorite song lyric? Can you pick just one?
– We compare “Out of the Woods” to some of Taylor’s other songs. All Too Well 2.0 anyone? Maybe... Maybe not.
– If Jack Antonoff and Taylor Swift can create a song like this when they’re so young, imagine what else they have in store for us down the road.
Direct download: 155_Episode_155_-_Out_Of_The_Woods_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:46pm PST