Episode 172 - I know places you can listen to Taylor Talk…Episode 172 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast is all about one of Taylor’s coolest sounding tracks on 1989, “I Know Places.” Taylor wrote this song about elements that try to ruin a love (ex. friends, media, paparazzi, etc.), but the “foxes” escape the “hunters” in the end. What do you think of the song? What would the music video for “I Know Places” look like if you could direct it? We’d love to hear your thoughts. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 172 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “I Know Places” Song Analysis
– Taylor sent co-writer Ryan Tedder a rough draft version of “I Know Places” before recording it.
– Did you know Tay can make up lyrics on the spot? That’s the mark of a great songwriter.
– It’s fascinating how this song moves from a song about running to a song about love.
– Fun Fact: Taylor says her spirit animal is a fox.
– What would you rate “I Know Places” out of 13?
– Taylor didn’t take home any Grammys this year, but 1989 is still breaking records left and right!
– You know you’re a Swifty when you use Taylor lyrics to woo the ladies.
– What Taylor Swift song would be a perfect theme song for the Lion King?
– New Swifties, old Swifties, we love them all!!
– The 40th anniversary episode of SNL (feat. Taylor Swift) will air Sunday, Feb. 15th.
– The BRIT Awards are on Feb. 25th.