Sun, 9 February 2014
Glamourous Taylor Swift - Episode 120 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast -- "Say Something" A Great Big World | Christina Aguilera
Episode 120 -- Taylor Swift is glamorous this month! The 75th anniversary issue of Glamour featured Taylor Swift on their cover with an in-depth interview inside. Listen up as your hosts discuss Taylor's fifth album hints, her risky songwriting (by the way, it doesn't involve taking her clothes off!), and "freeze out" dating advice in Episode 120 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 120 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: Glamour Magazine Interview:
- Taylor talks about the new sound of the fifth album. Apparently she's going to be doing a lot of songs with Max Martin & Shellback!
- We know that if Taylor finds her true love, her honest songwriting would be something he'd love and support.
- "Risky is writing confessional songs...That’s putting myself out there, maybe even more than taking my shirt off." Thank you for being a role model, Taylor!
- Adam gives some life advice along with Taylor Swift: "Is this going to matter in 10 years?"
- Have you ever employed the "Freeze Out" in your dating life?
- Steve discovers Taylor owns a Polaroid SX-70 camera
- Sami from @TSwiftOnTour gives us the weekly RED Tour wrap up
- Did Ed Sheeran ever really leave the RED Tour?
- Adam can't be the only one who received a survey link from Taylor Nation.
- Find out how to win a RED Tour Lithograph at TaylorTalk.org/Contest. Listen to the whole episode for a code word to increase your chances of winning!
- Check out Episode 64 of Taylor Talk to find out which Wonderland characters the Agency members would be
- You know you're a Swifty when you do hair flips á la Taylor to dry your hair when it's wet.
Direct download: 120_Episode_120_-_Glamourous_Taylor_Swift_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:53pm PST