Mon, 25 August 2014
Episode 148 - Hey, hey, hey, we just can’t shake off “Shake It Off”! In Episode 148 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, special guest, Ashley, takes us all behind the scenes of the "Shake It Off" music video -- A place where no Swifty has gone before!! The team also takes a look at Taylor's first ever LIVE PERFORMANCE of "Shake It Off" from the MTV Video Music Awards!!
Highlights from Episode 148 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: Behind The Scenes of the "Shake It Off" Music video AND Taylor Swift’s VMA Performance of “Shake It Off”
- We interview Ashley, a fan, who got to be an extra in the “Shake It Off” music video!
- How did Ashley get chosen? What was the audition process? How did Taylor do as a director??
- Enter now, Taylor Swift, the sensational pop superstar!!
- What did you think of Taylor Swift’s modern flapper costume? What about her rompin’ around in a romper on the Red Carpet?
- Sami thinks Taylor’s “almost” jump off the 1989 sign was to remind people she’s still awkward; She’s still our Tay.
- Do you think this performance will inspire Taylor’s tour performance of “Shake It Off”?
- Who watched Taylor’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?!
- Taylor told Good Morning America that in order to beat the haters, “you have to have more fun than them.”
- You know you’re a Swifty when it saddens you to hear the end of a Taylor Talk Episode because you need to wait another week for the next one… exceptnowtheepisodeissoversorry…
Direct download: 148_Episode_148_-_Music_Video_Shake_It_Off_-_Behind_The_Scenes_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:09am PDT