Sun, 6 July 2014
A Time Before RED: Part II - Episode 141 - Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast - The Last Time - Sad Beautiful Tragic - Everything Has Changed - Starlight -- Swifties are listening to "Shotgun Wedding" by Jamie Lynn Spears
Episode 141 - Back by popular demand, our RED song title discussion (and Adam’s pirate voice) have returned! In Episode 141 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss what we thought the rest of the songs on RED were about before we heard them. Let us know what your theories are. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 141 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – What did you imagine the songs on RED would be about before you heard them?
- Get ready for our part II discussion on RED songs before you heard them!
- The title “Sad Beautiful Tragic” threw the entire panel off.
- Some of the listeners give an interesting twist to the title “Everything Has Changed.”
- We wonder if Taylor will tackle the theme of death on album five.
- Adam thought “Come Back, Be Here” was about a clingy boyfriend! LOL
- We hope you had a great 4th of July! See what Taylor Swift did to celebrate on her instagram.
- Here’s your daily reminder to vote for Tay in the Teen Choice Awards!
- You know you’re a Swifty when you get engaged in the very same Parisian cafe where “Begin Again” was shot!
- What would Taylor do if Meredith and/or Olivia ran onstage during a concert?
- Swifties are listening to “Shotgun Wedding” by Jamie Lynn Spears.
Direct download: 141_Episode_141_-_What_Did_YOU_Think_Red_Was_About__-_Part_2_-_Taylor_Talk__The_Taylor_Swift_Podcast.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 8:31pm PDT